Sunday, September 21, 2008

Comme Des Garcons X H & M


So this just came to my attention, and I had to share it with you. 

Comme Des Garcons will team up with H&M this fall season to bring you men's and women's apparel, as well as children's clothing, and accessories. 

Not one to normally stand on lines but, this is something not to be missed. The collection is set to drop November 13th, only 20 stores worldwide will have the complete collection, so be sure to check out H&M's website for locations. 

The designer, Rei Kawakubo, stated, "I have always been interested in the balance between creation and business. it is a dilemma, although for me creation has always been the first priority. It is a fascinating challenge to work with H&M since it is a chance to take the dilemma to its extreme, and try to solve it."






5 comments:

Annie said...

I just added a few pics of the collection to my blog if you're interested.

Sade.So.Ripe said...

send me the link!

Annie said...

oh, i forgot my profile was off. here ya go...

http://annienyc.blogspot.com/

http://annienyc.blogspot.com/2008/09/and-now-back-to-our-regularly-scheduled.html

sade.so.ripe. said...

thanks!

Annie said...

my pleasure. : ). i love the H&M collections, i'm addicted to them. :D