Sunday, July 27, 2008

Utowa.

I was about 18 or 19 when I went into this store for the first time, and it was the first time I had ever been in a store that was so conceptually designed. I knew the minute I walked in that the aesthetic was genius. Located at 17 West 18th street btwn 6th and 5th Avenues Utowa, is a 3-in-1 shopping experience. clothing and accessories (for men and women), make-up and skincare products, and flowers. The layout of well lit and spacious, the clothing is superb, i lusted over this sleeveless white jacket with a high collar and royal blue trim, for a minute. If you care about the skin and like smelling good, you wont leave disappointed. As for the flowers I've always been the type to want them around the house, and if I was in the mood to spend money on some I definitely would, after all I love beautiful things. I'll go back soon and find out what brands they carry, and share them. Besides I know an end of the summer sale is coming up, so I should be stopping by anyway.

The website doesn't really do it justice, but check it out anyway.

Utowa.

No comments: