Tuesday, November 27, 2007

im knocking on the doors of your hummer hummer.

walk thru my hood.

i used to hate harlem. it was dark and gritty and strange. now i dig it.

so every so often ima show yall pics of my hood. and why its the shit.

HOME -meaning exact location.





this is the walk way. as you can see the lights always shine when im around. dont get it fucked up.





trees and lights. there is something beautiful about it all.

i know you see it! i know you see it!

LMAO!



when the white people starting moving in, they changed things. the entire complex suddently got an upgrade. all those lights you just saw, the management office, the laundromat, and these cameras, placed everywhere to make me feel safer. its funny tho they have the opposite effect.

thank you.

stay tuned for more photos and info on my hood aka where i rest my head at.

thank you.

S.

No comments: