Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Street Sites.

So I was getting some pizza earlier today, in the west village, and saw this old man. He was carrying a rugby bag which is hard to miss. You know the one with the blue and yellow stripes. In the other hand he had a very old Banana Republic bag. It was a large paper bag that said Banana Republic Travel and Safari Clothing company. I have never seen that bag before, but I do remember watching a special on TV about the company and the history of it. They began making clothing for travel and exploration. So there were lots of khakis and cargo pants. If I had never seen that show on TV, I would have seriously been dumbstruck as to why this old Banana Republic bag said travel and safari on it. Just something I thought I'd share with you guys.

Also working in the west village I can see that everything is being set up for the Halloween parade tonight. I'll say, I think everyone should go to that parade at least once. If you get a good spot it can be really fun, and if you know someone who lives on 6th Avenue that's even better. So on that note, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :) Be safe tonight and enjoy your self. I'll be working so I wont get to see my friends, the ones who wouldn't dare of wearing a costume, and the ones who couldn't imagine not wearing one! lolz

over and out.

No comments: