Tuesday, October 30, 2007

PARTY AND BULLSHIT.

Take pics, document life. Smile. That's what I do!



Shoes-check, jeans-check, bag-check. Stylin' on 'em-CHECK!



Arabian Nights.



Smile for the camera! Sade & Roscoe




DJ Soul decided to show you what we do in the DJ Booth! haha.







After the baby phat show, I found myself at the Tribeca Grand.
That was a fun night. Yanik Lewis takes a profile shot.



Yanik, Sade, Johnny (hand)



Johnny takes a great one, of us doing that New York shit!



Pretty Tony, shows those pearly whites!




This dude was fucking banjeeeee!




Oscar gives us a great smile!




lolz someone takes these out the blue.



The Young Tenner and Johnny a.k.a Killface



Yanik takes a shot of me and Stella the Bella.
I still had that nice tan but its gone baby gone now. :(

No comments: