Tuesday, October 23, 2007

After Hours.

So last night was slightly uneventful..but I was ok with that. I did however have my Monday night ritual, which consists of 25 cent wings @ Epstein's on the Lower East. And of course being downtown, I ran into a few heads. Shane in his glory along with some of his friends, Tigga my Nigga, and Isadora whom I haven't seen in a minute. They were in a very heated debate when I arrived, about first, Janet Jackson. What I remember of that is a bit sketchy. They then compare Prince and James Brown. James could dance your top str8 off, and Prince's hair and ass-less leather pants were giving you that slick-back banjee shit. Who's the best? Prince if you ask me. Anyway later on that night I go home chill out for some hours and at around 3am, After Hours comes on HBO. It's a hilarious classic comedy thriller directed by Martin Scorsese. It's from the 80's and takes place in Soho. The movie is so funny, I was laughing all over my bed. If you haven't seen it, check it out. Scorsese is a genius.

The caption reads...

WHAT IF THE DATE YOU THOUGHT WOULD NEVER END, DIDN'T?



also on a side note this really reminds me of a Dali. WHAT YOU THINK?

No comments: