Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's Been A While.

As far as updates go, I've just been on the hustle working and chillin, talking shit and kicking back. Since its been a mere moment, these will explain what I've been doing for the last month or two. 




The Architecture section was fucking sick. 









I while back I went to the MoMA. if you can believe it, it was my first time there. 



Me and Nic, just fucking arnd in the whip, on the way to IKEA, which actually turned out to be hilarious, cuz we were all just in funny moods. 


This was an interesting night. In the beginning I was on my way to the east side, on Houston, and I could see the moon, it was so beautiful, full and with the clouds around it like so. When I took these photos I was on my way to the west side highway, and I couldn't see the moon b/c it was behind me, but the people walking east, kept saying wow!, and oh my god, isn't it beautiful, and so I turned around, and took these. New York is really amazing if you just look. 



Well I must admit I didn't know it was actually here, as in, in New York. The only other free-standing stores were in Brazil, and Miami. And I'm not sure when it opened but, I have been obsessed with Rosa Cha for many years now. Can't wait to stop in here. This is was also on the same night of the full moon. 


The Baby Phat Show. Thanks Jerome! 


Tony's Roof. Harlem! 

No comments: