Friday, September 12, 2008

adventures from fashion wk. part. 2 & 3

so the other night, Wednesday, I didn't really plan to go hard. My sis and me went to Castillo's to grub, which some how always manages to be a bad idea because we always end up with the itis. I'm sure you know what this means. Spanish food does this to the body. I mean how can you not eat vegetables, it bewilders me. I swear. Anyhow, after dinner we run into CW and head to the Rivington for some roof top party. We didn't stay but ended up getting some gift bag. It came with a shirt, a bottle of water, and a magazine. The roof top was pretty chill...

you think you can fuck with my city? you can't.

The M.O.B. x Missbehave party at the red bull, which ended up turning into another party cuz I dipped and went to the Tribeca grand, but I saw some homies there whom I haven't seen in a minute like T the Don, D the God  & J Hendi , but before the tri grand I some how managed to stroll into the Soho Grand and Lindsey was spinning the hotness...

hood girl hair, haha. 

my girl D was chatting it up with lindsey at the DJ booth, and I hadn't taken any pics all night. so that was the point of these 



im a real big fan of big collars, 



luckily at places like the Soho grand, I can rely on a well stocked bar. Therefore Hendricks is the drink of choice. And the fact that Time Magazine is on the bar, i thought was a good look.


antonio, myself and curtis. the lower half. (i need those boots curtis!, and those MMM's antonio! He SHITS. thanks)

1 comment:

Sana said...

love the "around the way girl" hair!