Monday, October 29, 2007

A Blast From The Not So Distant Past

So for like a week this summer I was in the Bahamas. I've never been there before and it was pretty nice. I got madd pix, so let me show you.


If you can see it, this was a green cloud. Everyday it would come around, and people would say it was the reflection off of the water, but I never believed that. lolz









This was Nippers on Guana Cay. People come from the other islands with there boats and yachts, and go snorkeling and get drunk and dance. Real chill spot.



My fav pic of me and mom dukes.








this is what the wind was doing to our hair! haha.








I sit out and take picutres of myself,
while mommy fishes for gold on the marina.



As you can see this used to be a pool lolz.
Pretty cool huh?




Like a Corona commerical, and don't get any ideas.






You see the hammock, and then you lay in the hammock!




This was my first time fishing!!



The kid gotta eat right?
A Blackened Mahi Mahi burger and curly fries!
Mmm Mmm Good!

No comments: